Sunday 4 July 2010

Dev and Freida are NOT engaged...yet! online news

Dev Patel and Freida Pinto at The Last Airbender Film 
Premiere After Party


They're one of the cutest celeb couples on the showbiz circuit, but we're going to have to wait a bit longer before Dev Patel and Freida Pinto make it official. The couple were thought to be engaged after they were spotted looking at wedding cakes together back in May, but last night Dev made it very clear that they are nowhere near that stage. "I was like, 'Mum, I didn't [get engaged] - trust me.' Nothing's happened. Everything is fine. I'm just shooting a film," Dev laughed. "My mum will go to work and [have to] explain to everyone why they have written that her son is going to get engaged and got a wedding ring, and how it's all not true." Awww, we bet Dev's mum is hoping he'll pop the question to the gorgeous Freida. We've got our fingers crossed, too, Mrs Patel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

bloglog

free counters